Good health is based on removing the old, bad stuff “toxins” and replacing with the good stuff “nutrition”. Daily, our bodies make waste in the process of metabolism. Daily, we ingest harmful toxins through water, food and the air we breathe. Our bodies, fortunately, are able to remove the metabolic waste and chemical toxins through various elimination systems.
Natural Healers have stressed maintaining good elimination for better health for centuries. Most people keep the outside of their body clean , but few ever think of the advantages of cleaning the inside. Think about how plumbers keep pipes and drains cleaned so they do not become clogged. Auto mechanics change the oil every 3,000 miles on a car to keep the car running at its very best. It should make sense that this is true for our bodies as well.
Doing a body cleanse is one way to rapidly help regain health for the chronically ill. By assisting the body with removing toxins the body has the greatest ability to assimilate nutrition and remove the root cause of many illnesses.
Here is a list of some of the best cleanses from Nature Sunshine for beginners and for those who are more advanced. (see ordering information below).
This is a basic 2-week cleansing program for beginners who are just getting started on a path to healthy living, but not necessarily for those who suffer from bowel disorders or autoimmune conditions.
TIAO HE CLEANSE:
This cleanse is one of the best overall: a 14-day cleanse for colon and liver detoxification. Tiao He Cleanse is a Chinese formula which means “mediate harmony.” It harmonizes the function of the internal organs.
A very effective 2-week cleanse that can promote weight loss, balance blood sugar levels, and glandular function while supporting increased metabolism and weight loss.
A good 10-day parasite cleanse to knock out intestinal bacteria and parasites.
All of these products can be ordered through Nature Sunshine. Nature Sunshine is a membership club and you must be sponsored. Authentic Health is happy to sponsor you! Simply call 800-223-8225 or order online at https://www.naturessunshine.com/us/shop/c1/benefits10/membership-benefits/
Authentic Health, LLC sponsor number is 2746731.
THE MASTER CLEANSE (Cleansing Diet) by Stanley Burroughs
“The benefits of a cleansing fast are it dissolves toxins and mucus in the body. It cleanses the kidneys and the digestive system. It purifies the glands and the cells. It eliminates built-up waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles. It relieves the pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels. It builds a healthy bloodstream and increases spiritual awareness. ” Louise Tenney
Stanley Burroughs Master Cleanse Book can be found on Amazon.com.
A few tips on how to prepare for a cleanse:
1) Find a buddy. There is always power in numbers, sharing the day to day challenges and achievements together while making it a little competitive will make the days go by quickly and you will be less likely to throw in the towel.
2) Prepare your body. If you have never cleansed the first few days you will most likely feel weak, tired and possibly very sick. This is normal as the toxins (you know all that crud that has been stored inside) begin to leave the body. We heal from top to bottom, from the inside out and in reverse order this is why you will experience some sort of detox. If you are a sugar or caffeine lover you may want to cut back a week or so before to offset withdrawal symptoms like headaches.
3) Family Support. Prepare your family ahead of time. If you do most of the cooking ask someone else to take on that responsibility for the first 3-4 days. After that you will not have a strong desire to eat so cooking is much easier.
4) Journal your days of cleansing. Yes journal the good the bad and the ugly then read this a few weeks after the cleanse is complete. You will be so proud of your accomplishment. Journaling will also help prepare you for future cleanses.
5) Breaking the cleanse: Make sure you know the steps on how to break the cleanse and follow them to the tee. Talk to your health care provider, nutritionist or natural health professional who has knowledge and first-hand experience with cleanses to help you select the right cleanse for you!
Yours in Good Health, from Greenville, SC.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products and information mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Note that the contents here are not presented from a medical practitioner, and that any and all health care planning should be made under the guidance of your own medical and health practitioners. The content within only presents an overview based upon research for educational purposes and does not replace medical advice from a practicing physician. Further, the information provided here is “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the seller/distributor of this information be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information presented here. Thank you.